Saturday, April 16, 2016

Khwaja helped by wahabi

AlaHadrat Imam Ahmad Rida Khan (Alayhir Rahmat al-Mannan) narrated that a person from Bhagalpur annually visited Ajmer Shareef. A wealthy Wahabi was his friend who once remarked at him, “Miyan! why do you go there (Ajmer) every year, and foolishly
spend your money?” He replied, “Come with me and honestly see for yourself.”

However, he joined him one year and went along to Ajmer Shareef. There he saw a Faqeer with a walking stick circumambulating around the Mazaar Sharif saying aloud, “Khwaja! I want five Rupees, I want it in one hour and I want it from one person.”

This Wahabi stood there and patiently
watched this Faqeer. About an hour later,
when nothing happened, he took out five Rupees and said to the Faqeer, “You are asking Khwaja for money. What can he give you? Here, I will give it to you.”

The Faqeer took the money and went around the Mazaar Sharif one more time and screamed, “Khawja! May I be sacrificed on you. You chose a stupid idiot like this fool to give me the money.”

[Al-Malfuz, Vol. 3, Page no.384]

www.Twitter.com/AashiqeRasool12

No comments:

Post a Comment